StickToons: Toast StickToons: Toast

Lol wtf!

That was so fast-paced and confusing that it took me like 10 seconds to realise that it was finished, and that it was continuously looping.. Good job!

ZT responds:

LOLOL, <3 j00

<3 ZT

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awesome!

Very nice ideas there! It is sticks, but it's still very good. I suppose, t would be very difficult to animate with real people. Anyway, great job!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4

Buahaha!!

**PLEASE RESPOND**
Yet again, great episode, guys!! I've got a question, though. Where in THE hell did you get that giant blow-up dick that was in all the background photos?? That would be the funniest thing EVER to have!!

3d logic 3d logic

AWESOME game!

I was stuck on level 16 for about an hour, but I got it!!! Woot!

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Oh!

Good, AND, original idea! I love the fast-paced action. The only problem I have is the graphics, they could have been better, but the game is great! Good job, make more!

Sudoku! Sudoku!

Very good!

I enjoyed this very much! I just recently found out what Sudoku is, probably just last Thursday, I got a Sudoku on a piece of paper from my Math teacher as an extra assignment for bonus marks, which meant that I didn't have to do it.. and now I see this, weird. Good job on the game though, very solidly done, sucks that there's no sound, but it's good that I get to listen to my music while I play it. Um, the graphics are WONDERFUL, they're very slick and smooth. And you have a great style for doing it. Very good animation too for the menues and number boxes, and everything else that was animated. I hope you make more, maybe with some cool sound effects. Or secrets that you can unlock, or extras, whatever.. just make more! This was excellent!

Ps. I think this is probably my longest review ever! ->haha =P

Zen1th responds:

thank you, I'll keep the sound in mind since it seems to be the thing most ppl talk about.

Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life

Very good!

Awesome song Marco! This is probably one of your top 3 songs.. actually.. it is! Great job man, I can't wait to hear more like this from you! Later!
~eX