3d logic 3d logic

AWESOME game!

I was stuck on level 16 for about an hour, but I got it!!! Woot!

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Oh!

Good, AND, original idea! I love the fast-paced action. The only problem I have is the graphics, they could have been better, but the game is great! Good job, make more!

Sudoku! Sudoku!

Very good!

I enjoyed this very much! I just recently found out what Sudoku is, probably just last Thursday, I got a Sudoku on a piece of paper from my Math teacher as an extra assignment for bonus marks, which meant that I didn't have to do it.. and now I see this, weird. Good job on the game though, very solidly done, sucks that there's no sound, but it's good that I get to listen to my music while I play it. Um, the graphics are WONDERFUL, they're very slick and smooth. And you have a great style for doing it. Very good animation too for the menues and number boxes, and everything else that was animated. I hope you make more, maybe with some cool sound effects. Or secrets that you can unlock, or extras, whatever.. just make more! This was excellent!

Ps. I think this is probably my longest review ever! ->haha =P

Zen1th responds:

thank you, I'll keep the sound in mind since it seems to be the thing most ppl talk about.

Ostrich Jump Ostrich Jump

Not too bad..

It could've been better, but I guess, what else would you expect from a game named Ostrich Jump? Haha -> I'll be looking forward to more games from you.

Busy Burger Busy Burger

Great game!

This is a very good piece of Flash work. I was actually (and honestly) thinking of making a fast-food/restaurant game myself. But I'm not going to bother now, you did it alot better than I would've. =P -> Great job. And anyone who doesn't know this :: TO RUN FAST, JUST KEEP CLICKING WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO! =P

NG ranks/levels handbook NG ranks/levels handbook

Hey!

Very nice guidebook bro! Thanks lots! I keep checking back to see how many I need for the next lvl of Blam/Protect! =P -- Good job on this and I'll see ya on MSN =P

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Thanks! I'm delighted you enjoyed it!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Omfg!

This is the best Flash EVER invented! Nothing more to say, AMAZING job!

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Hahaha!

Very original dude, very original idea! Keep up the WICKED work!

Patchco responds:

thanks!!

Starfighter Starfighter

It's alright..

I'm not saying I could do any better, but it's not THAT great, pretty cool though, I guess.

Peaceplane Peaceplane

Boring..

I didn't get any fun out of this game at all. But I have all respect for it I guess, since it's made by you Dan.. Still don't think it deserves front page.