StickToons: Toast StickToons: Toast

Lol wtf!

That was so fast-paced and confusing that it took me like 10 seconds to realise that it was finished, and that it was continuously looping.. Good job!

ZT responds:

LOLOL, <3 j00

<3 ZT

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awesome!

Very nice ideas there! It is sticks, but it's still very good. I suppose, t would be very difficult to animate with real people. Anyway, great job!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4

Buahaha!!

**PLEASE RESPOND**
Yet again, great episode, guys!! I've got a question, though. Where in THE hell did you get that giant blow-up dick that was in all the background photos?? That would be the funniest thing EVER to have!!

Android X-19 Android X-19

One question..

WHY IN THE FUCK DOES THIS NOT HAVE 4.00+ ?????? Wtf is wrong with everyone that keeps voting low? What's wrong with this Flash? Nothing! It's excellent. Is it because it's anime? I bet that's it.. Anime gets NO respect on Newgrounds.
Keep up the AWESOME work, dude.

C&amp;amp;K Excellent Adventure C&K Excellent Adventure

VERY nice!

Finally, a submission worth reviewing! The graphics were excellently done, the animation was smooth, and pretty realistic, especially the squirrel, very nice job on that. The only thing that I didn't like that much was the song, it got quite annoying. But it went with the video and vice-versa. Very good job!

The Team: Exile -Preview- The Team: Exile -Preview-

Not bad, but..

Even for a preview, that was still short. Don't listen to the last guy.. make it!

Fier's Birthday Flash Fier's Birthday Flash

Ahaha!

Yes! Anime is THE best thing EVER! Good job on this Flash. The drawings were nice, and the animation was smooth and good. I couldn't really hear the voices, but that's alright, I read the subtitles, it was funny. Good job! Looking forward to more like this!

SAKA NO!! DO MAYYA!! ep 1 SAKA NO!! DO MAYYA!! ep 1

Hmm...

Is anyone even going to use Flash 8 well?

NITRICBURN responds:

What's that supposed to mean!? ASS!!

The Fortune Cookie The Fortune Cookie

Ahahaha!!

Damnit yes! That was great! Great writing(if there was any), great ideas, great drawings, great voices, great animation, great Flash! I gave it a 5 and am adding it to my faves now! Great job!

Battle Naruto Battle Naruto

Sprites suck

Why can't people do their OWN graphics?